Your Experienced & Accessible Legal Allies
Carolyn P. Gallinghouse
Carolyn P. Gallinghouse is an attorney with Kroger-Diamond & Campos. She was born and raised in Utah where she began working in the legal field first as a legal secretary then a litigation paralegal. Upon graduation from law school, Carolyn worked as an insurance defense attorney for over 15 years handling the defense of personal injury, construction defect and legal malpractice cases from filing an Answer through trial. After a short time in the family law arena, Carolyn decided to get back into the personal injury field and began working solely on behalf of persons injured through no fault of their own. She has been working at Kroger-Diamond & Campos since November 2020.
She earned her J.D. from California Western School of Law (San Diego) in 1990 and her undergraduate degree in Political Science from the University of Utah (Salt Lake City) in 1986.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1990
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- B.S. - 1986
- Major: Political Science
- Law Offices of Howard Kitay, Attorney, 2013 to 2020
- Law Offices of Jennifer Lutz, Attorney, 2013 to 2020
- San Diego County Bar Association, Present
- North County Bar Association, Present
Current Employment Position
- Personal Injury 100%
- California, 1990